- Grant Access
- Track Account
- Gift Paid Account
follow me on Twitter
But don't let that stop you. I only get the rating for talking about sex, rape and queers.
Wolf A. Woman is a radical feminist. Deal with it.
The Wolf, a Virgo, has a passionate love of story in all its forms; a serious obsession with grammar, usage and linguistics in general; many fandoms; many interests; and a penchant for referring to herself in the third person. She's decided to major in history and hopes her future husband won't mind her spending all her free time writing novels.
When asked, she will describe herself as Slytherclaw, a Slytherin who would otherwise have been a Ravenclaw, and might go on to say that she has almost no Gryffindor tendencies whatsoever, perhaps even describing Gryffindors as "often endearing, but usually very dense". She is currently enamoured of Harry Potter fandom and tends to draw comparisons between it and any or all of the other fandoms in which she participates. If she were a Discworld character, she would be Esmé Weatherwax, Tiffany Aching or Angua. If she were a Good Omens character, she might possibly be Wensleydale - or, in fact, probably not.
This began as the Wolf's fandom journal, but is now in the process of becoming her personal blog; her main journal is currently at JournalFen (but may move elsewhere when fandom_flies knows where it's going), and she has backups at GreatestJournal and InsaneJournal. Friend at will, but follow the rules.
1. This is my journal. I run it. That means it's my space, so you will respect my rules even if you don't like or agree with them. If you're not okay with that, nobody is forcing you to be in my space. In the words of an old friend of mine from many years ago, if you don't like it, GTFO.
2. When I say something about rape, I'm not looking for debate. You are not going to change my mind about what I think is and is not rape. This goes for what I think is and is not misogyny as well, and for what I think is and is not oppression, and you know what, basically if I make a statement (not a question) in an entry and your comment is intended to convince me why I am wrong about it, you need to reevaluate why you're here. Back to rule #1: my space, my thoughts, my message. You want to bloviate about why something isn't really rape or whatever, do it on your own damn journal.
3. If you and I are fandom friends, don't assume that makes us feminism friends. I may like and respect you but it doesn't mean I agree with you or even that I should. One of the concessions I make for my own survival under the patriarchy is that I'm friends with a lot of people I consider at least passively misogynist. This may or may not include you, but if you really really disagree with radical feminist theory, and/or if you consider yourself "sex positive" (which is a bullshit term on the level of "pro-life"), it's a pretty safe bet that it does. So if I tell you you don't get it, back off. I don't want to start having to defriend people but I will do it to protect my space.
4. I have been reading Twisty Faster for nearly a year now. I agree with damn near everything she says. If you don't understand why I would say some particular thing, you ought to go read Twisty for a couple of months and see if you get it then.
5. All of which is to say, no concern trolling. In fact, why not go whole hog, no trolling full stop.
6. There is no Rule 6.
7. The Wolf reserves the right to make up rules on the spot. This goes back to rule #1, too--my space, what I say goes. If I tell you to stop doing something, stop doing it.
On each of these websites, you can click a button to support the cause -- each click creates funding, and costs you nothing! Bookmark these sites, and click once a day!
Click here to post this on your page or 'blog
|I'm Proud to be a Liberal!|
John Kerry is STILL Patriotic Love
The Ultimate Sorting Hat
brought to you by Quizilla
I did make this one myself; if you take it, please do rate it.
|Slytherin means never having to say you're sorry|
|Marriage is love.|
Bisexuality is real. Get over it.
i support hot gay sex.
Make your own LiveJournal Trading Card!
Brought to you by crossfire_
My PotC Geek Code:
FJ++++ FN++++ VM= S++ N CS+ US++ FF+ SP+ W+++ FQ_Commandeer.WGCTS.NT.
Yay for buttons in a language I find fascinating but totally know next to nothing about.
itscalledpride | we dont even think straight..
[livejournal.com] 22by7, aang-aint-white, aforestgrew, alder-knight, alkwing, amor715, angelgypsy38, anime-fanatic19, anythingtwice, aprilmayinjune, atropos-lee, aubergine-pilot, awkward-story, ayeellelleye, backtosingle, batgirl801, bethos, bitingbeaver, blarney, bloodchan, bribitribbit, burnmybody, caersmane, cairnsy, carebeargurl-23, catsmeat, cherie-morte, cmdrsprocket, colordrone, cplavala, cutiepie0304, da-snarkster, danceadaisy, darkmus, dbburnout, de-anza-support, delaese, dianadisaster, drelfina, drwhorose, eelkat, elessil, elise-the-great, enigel, evidux, ex-ms-katoni171, fancyxthat, fiere, fisting-pigs, flail, foodless-diet, fraught, gaeta, gigglestheblood, gothicdraco, haaabee, hamelen, happiestwhen, harmanhay, hazel-belle, idairsauthor, idealforcolors, iharthdarth, isagungan, jkb, jocelyncee, journalfag, k-postedjust4u, kisforkris, kmaikell87, koboot, krinndnz, kristert, ladydreamer, laenij, lanthiriel, lbk-13, limetto, lindsayanng, lizzie-marie-23, lolita-handbook, longleggedgit, lordsexysesshy, lotrfreak21, lucybravener, lunasky3, lusala, lynntownsend, madamefly, magickittyblog, many-miles-away, mars-manliness, mctabby, miints, minniethemoocha, montelukast, moonlithoughts, moonythestrals, morrighan-sai, ms-katonic, nanowrimo-wolf, nanowrimothirza, nomnivore, notmonica, nytekellyn, octette, oddsbobs, ohloveme, ontdkirk, ontdspock, originalpuck, oshunanat, ourblood, pantswise, paperninja, pennyproud, petullant, piquant-icons, plaidder, pocochina, potterpuffs, prurient-badger, purple-monkeys, resonant8, rhicat, rikibeth, rj-anderson, rocketpurse, sailor-icon, salzara-tirwen, sam-storyteller, samantha-vimes, sansebastienne, sarahdocbb, sarahtales, sarcastro, sarsly, sasandwich, saturnalia, scoradh, semagic, semi-subtle, sergeant-ozzer, sinkandrise, skippy276, slash-dragon, slythwolf, sparkling-gurl, sparkly-stuff, sparrowsrflying, stardragonca, sushixpack, suzieboz, suzvoy, swythyv, talk-back, tallycola, tarkonator, teddy-tips, thatgaychick, theblackdog2071, therumjournals, top-hatted-girl, toxic-chocolate, tresa-cho, tresca, tsu-chan55, twocorpses, urocyon-c, vampyreshoujo, vengence-on-ice, violet-musings, weyrlady, whyihatefun, whykeepcounting, wictortwo, x-heterophobic, xaverie, xtinted-lightx, xxlittlebirdyxx, zuisa
coconutcurrytapenade, dressdiaries, dressdiaries_so, kirk_spock, kirkspock, kirkspockrecs, ontd_startrek, wincest
coconutcurrytapenade, dressdiaries, dressdiaries_so, dw_maintenance, dw_news, hardmode, kirk_spock, kirkspock, kirkspockrecs, ontd_startrek, wincest